Thinking of relocating and have no idea which state is ideal? You are surely missing out if New Jersey has not been on your radar. New Jersey is the state to be! Choosing the best place to start, raise a family, or successfully run a business takes time and consideration, but we are here to show you why moving to New Jersey is advantageous.
- It has a good education system and health care- New Jersey boasts of being the best in early education and public school system; it has some of the best public and private universities. In New Jersey, we are dedicated to making future generations succeed.
- You are assured of world-class health care services. New Jersey has skilled and experienced doctors with state-of-the-art techniques and technology. There is convenient access to maternal care, surgical procedures, child health services, and cancer treatment.
- It is quieter- imagine waking up to only the sound of birds chirping, the wind rustling, no more continuous honks, sirens, grinding garbage trucks, and noise from people walking down the streets, quite unusual for an urban dweller, right? But you can ditch the hustle and bustle of the city and catch a breath in the peace and quiet of New Jersey.
- It is family friendly-if I ask you what your ideal neighborhood looks like; I am sure an answer that would come up a lot is a safe neighborhood, right? Well, it might seem improbable that there is such a place, but it is not impossible, and New Jersey is proof enough. It is ranked among the lowest in violent crime and property crime rates, therefore, you are safe, your children are safe playing outside and your property is also safe. There are also a lot of activities that your family can engage in; summer camps, great parks, you name it.
- In Jersey, you will get to preserve your culture and enjoy learning about other cultures. It is home to a rich cultural and ethnic diversity-what a great way to experience and celebrate different cultures and languages than through art, food, and music in New Jersey. It is also home to more than 200 foreign company headquarters and some of the most prestigious cultural institutions.
- The wine and dine experience is exceptional- New Jersey offer an experience like no other. You can never run out of options; there are many restaurants and bars to choose from and many multicultural eateries that give you a taste of the many different and exciting cuisines. There is always something to satisfy your palate in New Jersey.
- Having more room can be very liberating. It has more space- tired of being cramped up in your tiny one-bedroom apartment? Ask anyone who has relocated to New Jersey suburbs and see how much they love the extra space. New Jersey offers more outdoor and indoor living spaces and a backyard where your kids can play. You don’t have to constantly keep an eye on them, worrying about them playing on the street; a lot of indoor space in your kids can have their rooms, and no more bumping into things because there is no place to store them.
- Opportunities for outdoor adventures are endless. You get to be one with nature- beautiful beaches, fantastic parks, forests. The great outdoors does not disappoint in New Jersey; you can enjoy activities like fishing, hiking, swimming, arboretums, and the beautiful Jersey shore, which spans 130 miles and attracts millions of tourists yearly.
- It is home to world-class entertainment, 150 museums, a legendary music scene, 100 regional theaters, and some notable attractions like the Prudential Center, MetLife Stadium, and the Red Bull arena.
- You have access to the big cities, Philadelphia and New York City, so it is not much you miss. You do not have to shut out city life completely; whenever you miss the city nightlife, you can always hop on the train to New York! You can always access these two cities for professional or personal needs
- Gas stations are full-service, and oh, did I mention that gas is cheaper!! You never get to pump your gas anymore!!! Every gas station has an attendant who will do that for you.
So looking for a foodie haven, a remarkable shopping experience, a bond with nature, peace, and quiet? New Jersey is it, and so much more!